QUICK VIEW – ESPORTA SOFT CONTENTS RESTORATION SYSTEM
When your home or business suffers damage as a result of fire, smoke, water, mold or wind, it is critical to focus not only on addressing the structure but also the contents.
When you make Pack On The Go part of your restoration team, your contents can be delicately restored to their previous condition, saving both you and your insurance company time and money.
WHAT IS CONTENTS RESTORATION?
Contents Restoration is the process of restoring damaged items so owners can return to normalcy as soon as possible.
When contents of a home or business are damaged because of fire, smoke, water, mold, or wind, they can be restored to pre-damage condition by following a prescribed process to clean, restore, sanitize, and deodorize.
Items in a home or business that can be restored by Pack On The Go include: Clothing, Wood Furniture, Upholstered Furniture, Metal and Plastic Furniture, Leather Furniture, Books, Photographs and Photo Albums, Kitchenware, China and Glassware, Plastics, Toys and Stuffed Animals, Linen and Bedding, Curtains and Upholstery, Area Rugs and Carpets, Art and Antiques, Electronics, Documents, Jewelry, Heirlooms and Collectibles.
WHAT IS CONTENTS RESTORATION?
THE CONTENTS RESTORATION PROCESS
Our team will begin by evaluating each situation, including the separation of contents into those that are not damaged, those that are salvageable, and those which cannot be saved. This ensures that you are only paying for what needs to be restored.
Pack-out is a critical part of the content restoration process. The way in which your personal belongings are handled will affect the success of restoration. When items are damaged, they become extremely fragile, so they must be handled by trained professionals to avoid further damage or damaging them beyond repair. We inventory and photograph each item we retrieve from your home for restoration. Each item is packed carefully for transporting to the cleaning facility.
For most owners, cleaning is the most important step of the restoration process. Our technicians have been trained and certified to use our special state-of-the-art equipment. We do our best to restore every item back to its former glory and on occasion, we have been able to restore items owners thought were permanently ruined.
Our content restoration technicians determine the best techniques to treat your belongings depending on the source and extent of damage. We use a variety of tools and techniques to clean including solutions and materials that remove soot, odors, and bacteria. Some of the advanced equipment that we use for cleaning includes:
- HEPA Vacuum – A High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuum sucks material like a traditional vacuum, but their strong filters are capable of trapping microparticles. True HEPA filters trap more than 99% of airborne particles that are larger than 0.3 microns.
- Hydroxyl Generator – Hydroxyls are molecules that occur naturally in the environment when the sun’s ultraviolet rays react with water vapor. Mother Nature uses them to scrub and clean the environment, but hydroxyls do not occur indoors. A hydroxyl generator is a machine that creates hydroxyls that eliminate bacteria, mildew, mold, hazardous gases, and odors found indoors.
- Ultrasonic Cleaner – When an item is placed in an ultrasonic cleaner, the technician adds a solution, and the machine agitates the liquid with bubbles to clean the items. The agitation creates force that attacks contaminants such as dust, dirt, oil, algae, fungus, soot, wax, and more, that stick to metal, plastic, and ceramic. Ultrasonic cleaning also cleans hard to reach places, cracks, and holes.
- Ozone Deodorization Chamber – Ozone chambers are containers that are sealed while ozone gas is released. Ozone is a highly unstable molecule that reacts easily with particles that it collides with on surfaces and in the air. Ozone removes odor by destroying the particles and bacteria that cause unpleasant smells.
Once items have been cleaned, we deodorize them in the ozone chamber one final time. After this is completed, items are stored in our climate-controlled warehouse while they continue to be repaired and restored to their pre-damage state. Our secure storage facility has 24-hour video surveillance, so you can rest assured that the contents of your home or business are safe.
When restoration is complete, we pack items with the same care we restored them and prepare them for delivery. Once in your home or business, our technicians will carefully unpack items and return them to their original place. Should your home not be ready for contents to be returned, we will provide storage until that day arrives.
PACK ON THE GO’S ESPORTA SOFT CONTENTS RESTORATION SYSTEM
Pack On The Go can restore more than 90% of a home’s soft contents and more than 85% of the soft contents that were previously considered non-restorable.
Esporta’s patented and proprietary technology is the most effective washing solution available today, and arguably, one of the most significant breakthroughs in restoration cleaning technology. In the Esporta’s wash system, items are held stationary and passed through detergent laden water. The combination of their patented hydraulic action and proprietary environmentally friendly detergents result in the removal of more than 99% of organic and inorganic contaminants found in damaged soft contents.
Laboratory results indicate that Esporta’s restoration process is five times more effective than traditional laundry.
What types of damage and contamination can Pack On The Go’s soft contents system restore?
- Category 1, 2, and 3 water damage
- Heavy smoke and soot
- Biowaste contaminated contents
Which soft contents can be restored by Pack On The Go?
- Leather goods like shoes, purses, coats, and jackets
- Laundry that is usually washed and folded, pressed, or hung
- Household contents like pillows, comforters, and stuffed animals
- Unique articles like sports equipment and sleeping bags
ICAT CONTENTS MANAGEMENT
Pack On The Go uses iCat’s modern contents management software for all of our services: pack outs, content restoration, and storage.
iCAT contents management enables Pack On The Go to process household contents through the use of asset tracking software and mobile applications. iCat offers inventory control, management, and transparency via an all-in-one product.