We are a high-profile, fun, fast-paced Contents Restoration company that is on a mission to redefine the content restoration industry. Injecting a proven system designed to safely and speedily get homeowners made whole after a loss.
We are looking for individuals who will be responsible for handling the daily tasks associated with each job including, but not limited to; inventorying, pack-outs, and moving contents from customer’s homes in accordance with company standards and guidelines.
- Pack up customer contents, including a digital inventory process, packaging, wrapping, boxing, and storage
- Evaluate each item and determine if the item is salvageable or non-salvageable
- Provide exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations
- Understand the importance of valuable personal items to our clients and appropriately clean and process them
- Understanding of the contents processes and equipment preferred
- Packer/Mover experience is a plus
- A great attitude and ability to be adaptable
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficiency with a smartphone and tablet
- Able to work occasional nights and weekends
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check, and drug screen
- $16 – $19 hourly
- Full Benefits: PTO, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.