We are hiring a dynamic Sales Accounts Manager to come in and help build our sales and marketing strategy. You will be responsible for regional marketing efforts, setting the sales strategies and objectives, accounts prospecting, negotiating and closing agreements, and strategic account management to grow the business. We will require someone willing to take the time to learn what we do so they can really get behind the services we offer. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve sales goals
- Target Account Execution using Business Development Process
- Communicate results and activities, reviewing the marketing progress of each Regions area
- Define and execute a written action plan including Target Accounts, Client Recall, etc.
- Follow Objective-to-Objective Selling Process
- Maintain long-lasting customer relationships and manage customer complaints to ensure we are meeting their needs
- Attend networking events and trade shows and act as our brand ambassador
- Minimum five years seasoned relationship-based sales/marketing experience required
- Claims management experience is a plus
- Proven track record of sales success
- Technology savvy
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Microsoft Office and CRM proficiency
- Relationship building
- Bilingual (Spanish speaker) is a plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing or Related Business field)
- $50,000 – $70,000 yearly
- Full Benefits: PTO, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.